Thursday, August 19, 2010

improving

i think i should start write my blog in english...
why ? because my english is bad...
for next sem we have to write many report and also essay..
so i think i better start now..
i mean for practise..

today afternoon i got a dream...
i am watching a movie in the cinema with a guy that i already date...
he holding my hand and said sorry...
i dint said anythings to him
but i smile to him
when i back home..
he sms me..
the message said that he miss me...
and sorry...
i am felt happy
but i dono why..
my kiddy dog is disturbing me...
when i wakeup...
i am sad....because that just a dream...
but i enjoyed the dream...

this few days i got many supporter..
thanks to all my sista and dude here~
so sorry because i make you guys worry
i am really ok...
just sometimes i will become uncontrol><
just give me some times for calm down
i really need some times to forget it

many friends thought i am not serious in this relationship..
but now they know how serious that i treat it.
but that already useless for me..
i am not treat my relationship in the serious conditions again...
maybe that will feel better when we are separate
and now i know why nowaday got many tomboy appear
haha
dont worry..i am not plan to become a tomboy..or homosex
i just grasped why that is happen in this society
anyway....
if he think that is what he want to do for me..
i just wana say...
go a head...
but please dont felt regret...
because that is already unvalueble...


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

R u now single?

ling said...

yaa...single edi @@